Bed bugs are one of the common home pests found in Loxahatchee. A bed bug is usually the size of an apple seed. These small oval-shaped insects can enter your house in many ways. The most important thing you need to know here is that bed bugs can multiply in numbers very quickly. That’s why early detection is extremely necessary.
In this article, we are going to discuss a few important things you need to know about the bed bug infestation and treatment. Later in the post, we will also talk about a company offering bed bug treatment in Loxahatchee. Thus, if you think your home has bed bugs, then consider going through the rest of the article properly.
The Most Common Hiding Spots
The most common hiding spots of bed bugs include drawer & furniture joints, mattresses, sheets, behind wallpapers & baseboards, inside bags, etc. These insects can be found on ceiling and wall junctions as well.
Bed Bug Infestation Signs
Here are some of the common bed bug infestation signs:
- Egg shells, shed skin, fecal spots, etc in and around their hiding spots.
- Blood stains on pillow covers, bed sheets, mattresses, etc.
- Musty odor secreted from the scent glands of bed bugs.
- Bite marks on your skin.
Why remove Bed Bugs?
Bed bugs are not a friendly pest. These insects can be a source of annoyance. They feed on the blood of animals and humans. They do not spread any serious disease. But bed bug bites can cause itching, redness, swelling, allergic reaction, anxiety, insomnia, etc. So, you should not let these insects dwell in your home.
Bed Bug Treatment
There are a lot of ways to treat bed bugs. Below, we are going to discuss some of the best methods to get rid of bed bugs at home:
- Vacuuming is one of the best ways to remove a large portion of bed bugs at a time. You should vacuum the common hiding areas of bed bugs include furniture, sheets, mattresses, box springs, etc frequently.
- Like vacuuming, steaming can also help you kill bugs.
- Bed bugs may enter your house through luggage bags and clothing. So, you are advised to wash your clothes and luggage bags properly after returning from a vacation. Nevertheless, to kill the bed bugs, you must wash those things in hot water.
- You can apply pesticides to kill bed bugs. However, you must know that applying too much pesticide could cause harm to your health and the environment. So, you need to be extremely careful while treating bed bugs using any pesticide.
- You can contact professional pest controllers. This is probably the best thing you can do to get rid of bed bugs quickly. Professional pest controllers know how to remove bed bugs safely. They come equipped with all the necessary tools and equipment. Thus, once you give the responsibility to these professionals, you can rest assured that the bed bug problem of your house will be solved within a short period of time.
Get in Touch with a Reputed Pest Management Company
Are you in search of a reputed pest management company? Then you can reach out to ‘Fleming Lawn and Pest Services’. It’s a family owned and operated company that has been providing bed bug treatment in Loxahatchee for a long time. To find detailed information about their services, visit the website – fleminglps.com now.